Oh, what do you do in the summertime?

How was your summer? I can't wait to hear.

Mine was great! I went camping and hiking, helped at my sister's wedding, visited Southland and Altara Elementaries in Utah and PS 154 in Harlem (other schools where I have worked), helped a friend make a movie, and spent some time at the beach!



Here I am, hiking near Pawling, NY, at Camp Liahona. Have you ever been camping? What was your favorite part about it? (I liked canoeing, building fires, cooking, swimming, and sleeping in a tent!)


This is an island near Santa Barbara, CA, where the characters in the book 'Island of the Blue Dolphins' lived! I was excited to find it, and decided I need to re-read the book this year. Have you ever read 'Island of the Blue Dolphins?' I'd love to know what you thought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

some good literature

Disability Pride Awareness Month!